If the OptionalRule Twitter account reaches eight hundred (800) followers by Noon EST March 15th 2021, I will give away a gift code for an electronic copy of D&D Candlekeep Mysteries on DnDBeyond! See details below for how to enter.
This new official source book adds seventeen one-shot mysteries ready to run in any campaign.
Countdown to Giveaway!
I will select and notify a winner by DM to the twitter account they used to retweet the giveaway on March 15th to receive a gift code on DnDBeyond. Note, to redeem this code you will need a valid account on DnDBeyond. This will work with free accounts.
About D&D Candlekeep Mysteries
Terms & Conditions
- Winners will receive notification of being selected via DM under the Twitter account used to follow and retweet the giveaway.
- By entering this giveaway you acknowledge this giveaway requires a valid account on DnDBeyond to redeem the gift code for an electronic version of Candlekeep Mysteries.
- By entering, you acknowledge I will mention your account in a public tweet to congratulate you on being selected.
- Bulk, automated, or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- Twitter: Use of multiple accounts or different identities to enter is prohibited.
- Twitter: Do not repeatedly retweet or repost this tweet. Doing so will disqualify you from the drawing. Occasional retweeting (no more than once a week) is acceptable.
- This giveaway is subject to all Twitter Rules and Policies. See below for more information:
Optional Rule Games does not share information provided with any third party and will only use contact details for prize delivery.