If the OptionalRule Twitter account reaches eight hundred (800) followers by Noon EST March 15th 2021, I will give away a gift code for an electronic copy of D&D Candlekeep Mysteries on DnDBeyond! See details below for how to enter.
This new official source book adds seventeen one-shot mysteries ready to run in any campaign.
Countdown to Giveaway!
To enter you must follow OptionalRule on Twitter (me!) and retweet the giveaway as is. Entrants must meet and comply with all terms and conditions below.
I will select and notify a winner by DM to the twitter account they used to retweet the giveaway on March 15th to receive a gift code on DnDBeyond. Note, to redeem this code you will need a valid account on DnDBeyond. This will work with free accounts.
About D&D Candlekeep Mysteries
Candlekeep Mysteries is a collection of 17 Mysterious 5th edition Adventures for Players Level 1-16
Historians, sages, and others who crave knowledge flock to the library fortress of Candlekeep to peruse its vast collection of books, scribbled into which are the answers to the mysteries that bedevil them. Many of these books contain their own mysteries–each one a doorway to adventure. Will your players dare to cross that threshold?
Candlekeep Mysteries is a collection of seventeen short, stand-alone adventures designed for characters of levels 1-16. These adventures can be run as one-shot games, plugged into an existing Forgotten Realms campaign, or easily adapted for other campaign settings.
Step across Candlekeep’s threshold to discover:
- Seventeen self contained mystery-themed adventures
- Short bite-sized content for easy consumption and preparation
- Each adventure begins with the discovery of a book, and each book is the key to a door behind which danger and glory await
- A variety of levels of play, spanning the breadth of the game for easy adaptation
- Usable in any game in or out of the Forgotten Realms
- Includes a poster map of the library fortress itself and detailed descriptions of Candlekeep and its inhabitants.
Terms & Conditions
- Winners will receive notification of being selected via DM under the Twitter account used to follow and retweet the giveaway.
- By entering this giveaway you acknowledge this giveaway requires a valid account on DnDBeyond to redeem the gift code for an electronic version of Candlekeep Mysteries.
- By entering, you acknowledge I will mention your account in a public tweet to congratulate you on being selected.
- Bulk, automated, or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- Twitter: Use of multiple accounts or different identities to enter is prohibited.
- Twitter: Do not repeatedly retweet or repost this tweet. Doing so will disqualify you from the drawing. Occasional retweeting (no more than once a week) is acceptable.
- This giveaway is subject to all Twitter Rules and Policies. See below for more information:
Optional Rule Games does not share information provided with any third party and will only use contact details for prize delivery.